Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Angsty

1. It's not as if I heard you yet i choose not to reply u
2. The minute I heard you calling, I immediately responded to your call
3. You weren't loud (at that point of time), from what I know, you like to talk to yourself (talking tone) and claimed it is loud already and that we should have heard you
4. So your self proclaimed "loud" is because you always think we don't like your "loud" voice that's why your "loud" is of that "loud" level
5. You like to threaten (hate this the most)
6. You like to curse and swear. You swear that this is your last time doing bla bla bla but hey, it's never your last time
7. If I never responded, you get angry for ignoring you
8. But if I responded, the outcome would still be the same. You think that I talk back but I wasn't. I was just reasoning out.
9. It's obvious that you dote boys more than girls. There's no need to quarrel about this issue already, because I have already accepted the fact that you are BIASED
10. I'm sure if you use a better tone, I wouldn't be pissing off like this. BECAUSE WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG? Did I scold you? Did I talk back? Did I defiant you? Did I do something deadly wrong?????? Because I know you have a fiery temper, that's why I chose to leave first. I didn't want to quarrel with you. If I were to stay longer, the outcome would have been 10x worst than this.

Yup, I know you will start your "ignoring" etc to "punish" me but hey, I'm 21 already. I'm used to it and I can't forever live under the fear. I do respect you as my mom, but even a person with great tolerance wouldn't be able to hold these for so long.

This space is mine. I finally could say something that is always keeping in my heart.

Feeling much better now...

No comments: